Applications Open: Fine Art Awards 2018
The Inlaks India Foundation invites applications for the selection of Inlaks Fine Arts Awards 2018.
The deadline for receiving applications for these awards is October 1st, 2017.
The award is intended to help young artists in their formative years to develop their creative talent. It provides financial assistance to enable them to work independently anywhere in India.
About the Award:
- The Award is worth Rs.3,00,000/- (Three Lakhs Only) for a period of one year
- The awardee will have to attend an art residency programme within India for a period of 4 weeks during the course of the year.
- The applicant for this award should be a young emerging artist under the age of 30 (by 31st December in the year of application).
- The applicant may be a recent graduate/post-graduate or a final year student from a leading Indian institute for visual arts in India. No student of a first year masters programme will be considered.
- The recipient should not be holding a similar/ government scholarship or award during the same tenure.
- If the candidate has applied for the award earlier, he/she must submit a new body of work if they reapply.
- In the case of an applicant not having a formal degree in the visual arts, it is desirable that he/she would have participated in organized art exhibitions.
- The applicant for this award must be an India citizen, currently resident in India.
The applications may be sent to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Downloaded application form may be filled in by hand or by type and should be emailed in with the following attachments as listed below.
The subject line should read as: Fine Arts Award 2018
ATTACHMENTS TO INCLUDE TOGETHER WITH THE DULY FILLED-IN FORM
1. CV/RESUME: PDF
2. ART WORK :
A. Stills: to be compiled into one PDF file (not exceeding 10MB)
B. Audio/Video: to be sent as links on any of the following online platform such as artist website/ vimeo/ youtube/ soundcloud. If links are password protected, please provide the password.
C. All works to include a list of captions (TITLE, MEDIA, YEAR, DURATION, SHORT DESCRIPTION)
3. EVIDENCE OF BIRTH DATE: PAN CARD COPY/AADHAR CARD COPY/DRIVING LICENSE
Detailed information about the Foundation may be downloaded from the website www.inlaksfoundation.org
Image Credit: Moumita Das, Fine Arts Awardee 2017